“I don’t care if you have a small dick, as long as you know how to use that stick”. – Madonna
Girls can wear jeans
& cut their hair short
Wear shirts & boots
Cause it’s okay to be a boy
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading
Cause you think that being a girl is degrading
But secretly you’d love to know what it’s like
What it feels like for a girl
image source: dippedincream.blogspot.com
It’s been like 4 years that I can’t watch the annual Video Music Awards because my cable provider doesn’t supply us with MTV. Fuckin ass.
So I guess it’s another year without watching the show.
Oh well…Britney won’t be attending OR performing, so I have nothing to miss anyway.
Except that I was lookin forward to see Taylor Swift debut a new song she wrote about Kanye West, after the fucked up shit he did to her last year (LMFAO).
And Thank Jesus for Gaga. She’s a performer. At least that’s something worth watching. (“Telephone” for Video Of the Year!!!)
Let’s not forget Chelsea Handler…she makes me laugh out loud everytime I watch her show. So am sure she’ll be hilarious.
But Oh baby baby…I do miss the VMA’s glory days…when Britney would perform.
Bitch better perform next year!
Flashback to 2003 where I watched my first VMAs ever cause I knew Britney would open the show…but I never thought she would be part of one of the most iconic performances of our generation.
Madonna is an artist who took risks.
At the peak of her 9 year career, she challenged the way society thinks about sex and sexuality.
They called her a bitch, slut, whore, sexually confused person.
But she knew exactly what she was.
She released ‘Sex’ in 1992.
Some may have thought that producing this coffee table book will hurt her career, but she’s still around 18 years later.
Despite efforts to boycott or ban the book, it sold 150,000 units on the first day of its release in the U.S., and sold out worldwide 3 days after its release (1.5 million copies).
The book is not printed anymore, so it’s a rare commodity.
You can buy a sealed version of it on Ebay for $330.
Here are some pics from ‘Sex’ which also feature Naomi Campbell and Vanilla Ice.
Rimming, blowjobs, sadism, masochism, threesomes, whipping, androgyny. It’s all there. Enjoy.
For more ‘Sex’ pics, click here.
For Famous quotes from Madonna, click HERE.
1. I don’t care if you have a small dick, as long as you know how to use that stick.
2. Everybody loves you when they are about to cum.
3. I won’t be happy till I’m as famous as God.
4. Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
5. Straight men need to be emasculated. I’m sorry. They all need to be slapped around. Women have been kept down for too long. Every straight guy should have a man’s tongue in his mouth at least once.
6. Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don’t judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family.
7. I wouldn’t have turned out the way I was if I didn’t have all those old-fashioned values to rebel against.
8. I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.
9. No man can have sex with anyone but me and since I don’t have that kind of time on my hands, you might as well all be gay.
10. I’ll flirt with anyone from garbagemen to grandmothers.
If you’re not familiar with “Will and Grace”, a show about Will (gay lawyer), Grace (interior designer and Will’s best friend), Karen (a rich socialite who’s never sober), and Jack (a flamboyantly gay struggling actor/singer/dancer/fill in an occupation), you should be.
During its run from 1998 till 2006, the show won 16 Emmys, and made it easier for other “gay-themed” shows to air in the U.S.
I never get bored from watchin this show. Karen has to be my favorite character! She is unruly, disrespectful, obscene, a bad mother, and an unapologetic alcoholic!!
Here’s a classic episode where Jack likes a guy (played by How I Met Your Mother’s Neil Patrick Harris) . But the guy Jack likes is now a straight “ex-gay” man trying to convert Jack to straight. You gotta love Jack & Karen in this one!
Many celebrities have guest-starred on the show: Britney Spears, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Michael Douglas, Sean Penn, Sharon Stone, Glenn Close, Cher, Janet Jackson, and many many more.
Here’s Britney’s cameo appearance on the show (2006). She plays Amber Louise, a conservative Christian & “hardcore lesbian” who becomes Jack’s sidekick on his talk show.
Sex. Religion. Gays. S & M.
Hmmm Reminds me of Justify my Love…and it’s Exactly MY cup of tea. But I’m sure a whole lot of people who think “Catholicism and gays do NOT mix!” will be pissed off.
Go GaGa! Channel your inner Madonna!
I know I do :$