My Grindr Fails

Ah, the price you have to pay to get laid in Gay Lebanon.

The attitudes you have to put up with.

The meanness you have to face.

The idiocy. The stupidity.

I’ve compiled some screenshots of some of the worst chats I’ve had. Just some…

What are your worst? Please do share… and let’s laugh/cry/light a candle for GayLeb together.

10 11

10 thoughts on “My Grindr Fails

1. aguywithoutboxersRoger Poladopoulos November 7, 2013 / 12:52 pm

LMFAO! The drama of navigating the wilds of modern social media! Now, we all know the reason for the decline of the soap operas on television! Much love and naked hugs, my blogging brother!🙂

• BeirutBoy November 7, 2013 / 12:54 pm

How about ur drama? Gettin any lately?😛

2. Kobe Peanut November 7, 2013 / 12:53 pm

and this is the reason i gave up with the online gay dating world. i got tired of searching through the dirt to find a gem

• BeirutBoy November 7, 2013 / 12:55 pm

I’m still gonna keep trying. Don’t give up.

3. kab1200 November 8, 2013 / 8:18 am

I love how the profile names do not match their personalities at all! Damn that is a lot of shit you have dealt with>

4. Anonymous November 15, 2013 / 6:06 pm

it’s not fair to keep their nicknames seen….i suggest you repost it without the nicknames. otherwise the blog is real n expressive. keep it up

5. dilmunite June 26, 2014 / 4:08 pm

So f…..ng humiliating… What a way to turn 30, oh well… I guess, it’s just that… Consumption (you get what you pay for…) and little else. You get to the point of oh well it’s really not going to work out with such people so let me just get laid from time to time, at a very high price of course. Too high.