Kareem (part 10 of 10)

Continued from Part 9

kareem 10

Joe holds my hand.

“But Kareem… you have to quit it because I wanna be with you. And I can’t be with you and share you with other men”.

“I don’t know what to do. I wanna stop but I feel like I’m stuck”.

“We’ll figure it out. We’ll find another way for you to make money. There are other ways. You don’t have to live this life. Let me take care of you. No more lying”.

“I’m sorry for all the times I lied. I was just protecting you. I didn’t want you to know”.

“I know… It’s okay. I know everything now”, he says.

“We’ll figure it out, right?”, I ask him.

I really don’t know the answer. I want to believe we can.

He takes my hand. “We’ll figure it out. You have me”.

“I know I do”, I say.

We sit on the sofa with my head on his lap. We don’t talk. We sit silently through the night.

I’m so relieved that he wants to give us another shot. I feel safe, even if just for a night. Tonight, I don’t worry about the bills. About how I’m gonna manage. When I’m with him, I’m free from all that.

We slept on the sofa that night. Took off our shoes and got comfy. With a weird mix of love and doubt in the air. That feeling when you wanna believe something is possible… but you’re not sure how to get there.

Three weeks later, I think I have it all figured out.

I arrive to my apartment with a great smell coming from the kitchen. I walk in there and see Joe lookin so cute in the apron.

“Babyyy. What’re you doing?”, I ask.

“What’s it look like I’m doing? I’m devirginizing your oven! I know you’re stressed out cause of the exams. Just giving you a little treat”.

“Well, it smells great. I’ll be right back. I’m gonna go feed Bisi”.

“Don’t I get a kiss and a hug?”, he asks.

“I just dissected a frog. You sure you want that?”, I reply.

“No”.

“Okay then”. I blow him a kiss.

I go inside, feed Bisi then brush my teeth.

When I come back to the kitchen, I see Joe with a concerned look on his face.

“Babe what’s wrong?”, I ask.

Then I see what he’s holding in his hands. I come close to grab the book.

“Babe, don’t look through that”, I scream.

“All of these men? Four years worth of men”, he says.

He flips through the pages.

“December 1? On my birthday? How could you?”

I don’t know what to say.

“We talked about this. I’m done with all that”, I say.

He keeps flipping through the pages and lands on today’s date.

“Elie 12:30 pm Rawche. Is that where you were today?”.

“Baby, no! I wrote that a long time ago. Joe… it’s all in the past. You can’t be paranoid about this anymore. I’m done with it. I swear”.

I finally get a hold of that book and close it. I hug him as he cries.

“You have to believe me. You made a wonderful lunch. Let’s not ruin it”, I say.

He wipes his tears away.

“Okay”, he says.

I give him a kiss. “Okay”.

I take the book and throw it in the trash.

“There. Done”, I tell him. “I’ll pour us some wine”.

“Okay”, he says.

As I walk inside, I feel bad for making him feel the way he is now. For not trusting me. For always being paranoid. And I don’t blame him for it. I just wish he never thinks of that again. Never thinks of me that way again.

I go to my room to undress and get into something more comfortable.

I open the closet door and hang the jeans I just took off.

As I close the closet, I heard a weird sound. Like something falling. I open the closet and see them lying there.

A couple hundred dollar bills.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thank you for reading this story. You’ve been amazing.

Follow me on Twitter or Facebook for new stories in the future.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Special thanks to my amazing friend for taking the above pic of me. You being a ‘top’ and an ‘ass man’ came in very handy.

33 thoughts on “Kareem (part 10 of 10)

1. Jonathan K May 1, 2013 / 8:14 pm

Im probably dumb but i didnt get the final idea.. I mean what happened are they ok or what? And is karim lying? Please more details😛

• Mackguy May 1, 2013 / 9:07 pm

I think that karim is still doing his thing .. The money that fell might be from “elie rawshe”

This story was amazing !! Thanks for it and keep writing😀

Ps: dat ass :0

• BeirutBoy May 2, 2013 / 11:44 am

Thank you for following the story Mr. Mack🙂

• BeirutBoy May 2, 2013 / 11:43 am

A couple 100 dollars fell out of his jeans. what do you think?😛

2. Kimo May 1, 2013 / 8:17 pm

OH GOD this did not just happen! No way😮

3. Moh May 1, 2013 / 8:53 pm

Did anyone actually read what’s written under that picture?! Quite distracting …

4. closetconflicts May 1, 2013 / 9:25 pm

Anyone else feels like they just NEED one bonus part? That would actually mean Kareem would have to take off his boxers totally :’)
    Great post and ass to be honest. lol

• BeirutBoy May 2, 2013 / 11:45 am

Big Big Merci for reading this everyday and tweeting me relentlessly about it =P

5. MJ May 1, 2013 / 9:38 pm

What a beautiful way to wrap up a story! I like your style, keep on writing!

6. Just me May 1, 2013 / 10:13 pm

It was predictable in a way for kareem not to stop “his thing” but i had a hope that love might win at the end , i was wrong though , this is real life (even if the story is imaginary)
    Any way , I really enjoyed your story as much as i did with the old one and as i told you before , keep up the awesome work ! ❤
    Oh , and that ass … Well , it already has got a lot of compliments😉

• BeirutBoy May 2, 2013 / 11:46 am

You know me and my stories. I’m a pessimist. lol.

7. another1ofthose May 1, 2013 / 11:11 pm

well, i didn’t comment till ibread the whole story.
    another great story.

• BeirutBoy May 2, 2013 / 11:47 am

Thank you Thank you for reading =) Appreciate it

8. Relph May 2, 2013 / 12:00 am

But it’s not supposed to end this way!
    Anyway, a very nice story indeed, keep on doing it, then you could put them in a book, and name it “50 shades of gay”😛

• BeirutBoy May 2, 2013 / 11:48 am

haha. Someone’s into some S&M shiz!
      Thank you for reading R.🙂

9. aguywithoutboxers May 2, 2013 / 5:17 am

This was good! I truly enjoyed it and I agree 100% with closetconflicts that a bonus sequel, update, etc. is in order. Not immediately, but in a week or so. Excellent! Great job🙂 BTW: we’ll get you naked, yet!😉

• BeirutBoy May 2, 2013 / 11:49 am

Thanks for following this from the get-go Mr. No Boxers🙂

• aguywithoutboxers May 2, 2013 / 4:18 pm

The pleasure was all mine!😉

10. kab1200 May 2, 2013 / 7:04 am

Wait, so is this fiction or what? I love your writing style, but now I am confused about how I feel about you. This story was really good, and maybe you are just fucking with all of us. I commented before, that you are too bright and smart to have to turn tricks, but that is also your choice. Again, not sure if this is a story or the truth, but Joe definitely seems like someone who is worth making a life change for!

• BeirutBoy May 2, 2013 / 11:50 am

This story is fiction hbb. I haven’t resorted to turning tricks yet. But if I do, you’ll read about it on the blog for sure.
      Thanks for following the story and reading everyday! 10x 4 the love… =)

• kab1200 May 4, 2013 / 10:22 am

OMG, you just made me very happy!!!!!!!! You better not turn tricks, mister! I will come after you if you do, and not as a client! haha Oh, BTW, you are least hairy lebanese man I have ever seen, and believe me, I know my hairy lebanese men!

11. BiSexual May 2, 2013 / 9:41 pm

OMG BB, what have you done??!?!?

wen ra7it ossit ” When I’m with him, I’m free from all that. “??
    walaw, lahal daraje Joe is not worthy you NOT lying on him anymore?!?!😦

you know that i hate you but i adore the story cause it leads to the fact that kareem can not stop this even if he tries not to. it is in his blood😦

regarding the whole pic now, you did not comment if the pic is yours. so, is it???

12. Effie Trinket's Husband May 3, 2013 / 10:39 am

Like always, your stories never disappoint!
    I would just like to know how does a Med student have all this free time for “extracurricular activities”😛

13. Kobe Peanut May 4, 2013 / 9:03 pm

i loved the story man🙂 it’s moving and attention grabbing😀

14. Joy June 12, 2013 / 2:58 pm

well, I’ve been lurking around your blog for a while now and this is really good stuff. I loved the flow, the ending.
    you’re great!

• BeirutBoy June 23, 2013 / 9:37 pm

Thanks babe🙂 Thanks for reading!

15. TunisianBoy June 25, 2013 / 5:25 pm

Hey BB🙂 I discovered your blog these past days and I gotta tell you : what you do is really geat.
    I read almost everything you posted and I loved every single part for your stories. You have this rare ability to smoothly expose your ideas.
    Keep up the great work, you’ve earned a new BIG fan \o/

• BeirutBoy June 25, 2013 / 10:48 pm