George Clooney: You think I’m Gay? I don’t give a shit.

“I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, “These are lies!” That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community. I’m not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I’m very happy in it. Who does it hurt if someone thinks I’m gay? I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a shit.”

– George Clooney on gay rumors (Feb 2012)

10 thoughts on “George Clooney: You think I’m Gay? I don’t give a shit.

1. Mi7tar March 1, 2012 / 6:52 pm

We don’t really care -_-

Me and my george are going to get married next June🙂

And U guys are invited to the ceromoney .

W 3o2bal 3andkon😀

• BeirutBoy March 1, 2012 / 11:14 pm

hahahaha. let’s hope Georgie knows ur kidnapping him to do this ceremony😛

either way…i’m there!

2. Anonymous March 2, 2012 / 2:32 pm

i m gay i don t give a shit ok i m hitler i don t give a shit let burn israel i m a serial killer i don t give a shit i m a raper dont give a shit but it still doesn t make u a normal person or an valid excuse bc it s not u who decide what s normal but it s society rules and morales u can t go naked to school can u and if u still believe in religion u will go to hell remember what god did in the old testimony to the city of loot of guys why dont u ask urself the reason of becoming gay beside from trying to legistlate it and go seek help u crazy pervert if god made u like that then why didn t he made evrybody else if evry person on earth was pervet than nobody will get married or evenhave babies could two gays or lezbeing participate in the creation if adan and eve wer gays than we will be all dead non existing it s 1 thing to be gay and another to sell it or to provoke it so why don t u go back to angelina jolie to turn u back didn t u provoke aids ? Post nb 2

• BeirutBoy March 2, 2012 / 4:03 pm

Dude, I beg you. Commas and full stops are a MUST if you wanna write. USE THEM!

• Mish March 2, 2012 / 4:14 pm

please visit a psychiatrist a.s.a.p.😀

• Tagouga March 2, 2012 / 9:20 pm

First of all, if you want to write a comment and make sure to get your point across then please learn how to spell because your post is really hard to understand.

Second of all, If you really believe what you just wrote then I think you are the one that should be seeking help.

3. Hala J. March 3, 2012 / 7:35 pm

George Clooney is freaking awesome and he always adds more and more reasons to think so. (Also, thanks for your reply to Anonymous on your previous post—it seriously made my day :-D)

4. Sami Nasser July 29, 2012 / 6:24 pm

i love this guy, he’s the one that said that one day, banning gay marriages would as ludicrous as a teacher not allowing a guy into his class because he’s black.

hopefully one day, calling someone gay would stop being perceived as an insult in the lebanon, land of the free