To date or not to date “Psycho” dude

I think the measure of a good date is “do you want the night to end or not?”. And in this case, I didn’t.

See I went out with a guy this week, and it was one of the best dates I’ve ever had.

He was cute and sweet but not TOO sweet. Felt he was a good guy.

Next day, I told my close friend about the guy and he flipped. He was so shocked I would go out with such an ugly guy. (I found him to be cute :P)

Then he tells me about an online chat he had with this same guy a couple of days ago… and it wasn’t good! Something to do with his mental situation. Something to do with him being clingy and dramatic. Something to do with him being a total, and I quote, “Psycho”.

Halla2 to be honest, I had sensed there was something a bit off about this guy even before we went out, but not something extreme.

I’m confused.

Should I believe the bad reviews I’m getting about this guy or give him a chance?

I mean, aren’t we all “sick” in a way? All of us go through bad break ups and act crazy in a relationship. Believe me, if my exes ever shared some of the shit that went on with us, I’d be having one sick reputation too!

But I wouldn’t want any other person to judge me on the sick things I’ve done before. I want them to judge me on the sick things I’m doing NOW!

Jeez…that makes TOTAL SENSE!

_ _ _

pic

24 thoughts on “To date or not to date “Psycho” dude

1. Mish October 21, 2011 / 11:53 am

you can always ask someone else about the guy … but usually the reputation is true

2. Escapit October 21, 2011 / 12:03 pm

Screw reputations, go out with him and judge based on your own experience with him not others’. No guy says anything good about any other guy in this community, unless they’re going out with them.

• BeirutBoy October 21, 2011 / 12:08 pm

That’s exactly what I would tell anyone who’s in my shoes…so thanks for givin me the kick I needed =P

3. Escapit October 21, 2011 / 12:04 pm

And umm, photo? Unrelated much?😛

• BeirutBoy October 21, 2011 / 12:09 pm

Ermmm…you didn’t hear the things I heard about this guy😛

4. Mi7tar October 21, 2011 / 4:19 pm

Hummmmmmmmm

If u liked the guy just do it with him …

Bsra7a I think eno u didn’t like the guy so much

Why u r asking some strangers online ( they r trying 2 get u single lol )

So take it from me ask ur hart and he is going 2 tell u if he too sick or he is ur sick guy

I wish u all the best🙂

And yah im one of those sick guys who likes u lol😛

• BeirutBoy October 21, 2011 / 5:54 pm

Arent u a cutie? =P
      lol
      merci 3al comment ya Mi7tar…ma ba3ref…menshuf shu bisir…

5. Anonymous October 21, 2011 / 7:06 pm

ana ba2ool you should give it a chance! And I would say do it for you not for him (a lot of ppl say, give him a chance, 7aram) but I would say if you like him, explore it for yourself. There is always a lesson to be learnt there!
    Also mostly, your friend’s standards are obviously different than yours (that doesn’t mean he is right) so trust your own instincts!
    Hope he isnt be the psycho that you were told he is

M.K.

• BiSexual October 21, 2011 / 7:10 pm

i agree with you 100 % ( couldn’t say it better )

• BeirutBoy October 24, 2011 / 1:03 pm

Thank u so much for this comment! Rly appreciate it🙂 Will see what to do with this one…

6. Ralph October 21, 2011 / 10:35 pm

Honestly, if I were you and if he was ‘hot’ of course, I’d totally go out with him. Damaged people are very interesting. They’re not superficial, they’re somewhat deep and mysterious. Who doesn’t like hot, dark and mysterious? I know I do. But remember: ‘HOT’. If he’s not attractive look somewhere else. Don’t you wanna be surrounded by a smoking hot guy? Don’t you?😉

• BeirutBoy October 24, 2011 / 1:03 pm

Yes, i sure do! So damaged is good only if HOT. got it😛

7. L_adham October 22, 2011 / 5:21 pm

Fuck reputations, we all have a sick side we dont show, he might really surprise u + hes cute isnt he? Aren’t u concerned he might read this ??😛

• BeirutBoy October 24, 2011 / 1:04 pm

I dont think he’s the only cute sick guy out there =P

8. Lebanon Rebel October 22, 2011 / 9:19 pm

I honestly think its up to you, I guess it could be dangerous or dramatic, or both but you can’t judge a book by its cover, same as you can’t judge a book by one review, if you liked him, then you did, someone else might not agree, same thing would happen if your friend dated someone you didn’t find attractive or friendly. if you like him, give him a chance.

• BeirutBoy October 24, 2011 / 1:05 pm

Thanks for the gr8 advice my dear Rebel!🙂

9. Dyone October 24, 2011 / 6:10 pm

I think that you should give him a chance.
    We’re al kinda psycho. I believe that we all have our bad days & bad habits and stuff.
    And if he’s cute, why stop ?😉

Look at it like this, you can go through with it, even if he turns out to be a psycho, you tried it!😉

• BeirutBoy October 25, 2011 / 9:49 am

I’m glad for ur advice but im even more glad to see ur name in the comments section! Long time honey. Hope youre doing well🙂

• Dyone October 25, 2011 / 6:56 pm

Indeed a long time! I’m fine, how are you? I see that you haven’t created a tumblr page yet! haha, just kidding !🙂

• BeirutBoy October 26, 2011 / 9:08 pm

Why does everyone keep tellin me that? Oh i know. Cause Tumblrs r SEXXYYY!😉

10. Marie-H October 25, 2011 / 7:37 pm

Hot, ugly, nice, sick… whatever it is, I say give him a chance. Full stop.
    Don’t give him a chance ‘because… [insert reason here]’ (That ‘because’ isn’t always effective since everyone sees things based on experiences).
    Besides, what’s the worst that can happen to you?

• BeirutBoy October 26, 2011 / 9:09 pm

Thanks for the advice! And well said might I add!

• Marie-H October 30, 2011 / 12:44 am

You’re welcome.
        … And I agree with everyone else. You do seem to be sexy, yourself.😉

11. Absofuckinglutley October 26, 2011 / 10:44 pm

I’m sure that you’re sexy too!😉 And otherwise, you do sound sexy haha