I need to work on my Gaydar

I never thought I would ever say this, but…

I need to work on my gaydar!

During the past two weeks, I found out that two boys, who I thought were straight, are actually gay.

How do gaydars go “ding ding”? Stereotypes.

As much as stereotypes are bad, sometimes they come in handy when you wanna know if someone’s gay.

The look.

The talk.

The walk.

The lips.

The friends.

Now, those two men didn’t pass the test on any of those signs I usually rely on.

They even talked trash about gays at some point.

So I just ruled them out as straight and even homophobic.

Little did I know that they’re actually homos themselves.

Shu hypocrites!

So…

From now on I’m gonna add a new category to my gaydar:

“Is the person making gay jokes or talking shit about gays”?

Lesson of the day:

ANYONE might be gay. Even people who talk shit about gays!

Watch out. =P

pic1, pic2

10 thoughts on “I need to work on my Gaydar

1. Joseph M. July 19, 2011 / 11:30 pm

Loved the second picture! And don’t worry about it, if they are interested, they will pop on you’re Gaydar 😉

• BeirutBoy July 19, 2011 / 11:38 pm

It’s gr8 to see ur comment! Hope you’re enjoying ur summer =)

2. Ralph July 20, 2011 / 1:43 am

lol. Ma they say ‘The biggest homophobe is the homosexual himself’.

• BeirutBoy July 22, 2011 / 2:28 pm

In Lebanon, that’s sadly very very true…

3. Gaytheist July 20, 2011 / 7:56 am

I am so sick of this category of guys that attack gays during the day, and get on all four during the night! So phony and sick!!

4. Karim N. July 20, 2011 / 4:57 pm

Like Ralph said, homophobes always end up gay.
    But what’s wrong with gay jokes? I love gay jokes!
    And I talk trash about gays sometimes! I mean… the gay people that are hmm too gay. Not feminine or anything, too gay as in too proud. These are not fun. I like gay people in denial or those married to women… those are fun. Ok I’m too wicked I’m gonna shut up.
    But anywayyy,that doesn’t make me less gay!

As for your gaydar, stereotypes never worked for me. Just stare at people and see how they stare back!

• BeirutBoy July 22, 2011 / 2:34 pm

Wicked sense of humor, Karim! =P hehe
      Oh Oh! Bkhsus el staring, sometimes the people who don’t stare back might actually be gay themselves. Might be afraid you’ll out them to the world if they stare @ u 😛

• Jack July 27, 2011 / 3:20 pm

7ella ba2a

5. Aline C July 22, 2011 / 3:12 pm

I NEED TO Work on mine too!! 😦

6. Mish July 22, 2011 / 3:24 pm

My homophobic “best” “friend” that made fun of me when he knew that I’m gay … turned out to be gay himself 😛 I love how small Lebanon is and that no gay can hide anymore! PS: I removed that guy from my life since 2 years 🙂