Bad men to avoid: the ‘no real date’ man

The ‘No Real Date’ man:

This guy is a friend of your friend.

He’s a smoker. He has long hair like Banderas in Desperado. His smell is like… If beer & cigarettes had a lovechild, that would be his smell.

Bad odor aside, he is a rugged bad boy and is totally your type.

He messages you. Missed calls you. He seems very interested. Yet, he just can’t seem to ask you out. You’re bummed.

You accidentally bump into each other on the bus and you give him an attitude cause he still hasn’t asked you out.

His reply? He says he really really likes you. But he never has free time and has to work till from 9 am till 10 pm. He says he’ll call you.

You get your hopes up once again. Maybe there’s still hope.

He never calls. He never messages.

You bump into each other years later on the street. He’s so happy to see you!

“Do you still have my number”, he asks. Of course you didn’t. You deleted that fucker out of your life.

But hey, maybe he’s changed. Maybe this time he’ll ask you out on a REAL date.

He never does.

And…he never will.

If he likes you enough, he would take you out to a dinner & a movie.

He’s a bad man. Stay away.

pic

7 thoughts on “Bad men to avoid: the ‘no real date’ man

1. Marie-H June 25, 2011 / 4:20 pm

Hehe, did your blog become like a dating advice blog? I’m liking that.
    I just noticed that the comment box changed and I can now log in with twitter and stuff.

• BeirutBoy June 27, 2011 / 3:26 pm

When it comes to others, I’d like to think I give good advice, but when it comes to me, I suck 😉 lol

2. jimmy June 27, 2011 / 12:11 pm

And why don’t YOU ask him for a date ? 😉

• BeirutBoy June 27, 2011 / 3:31 pm

Cause he said he has no free time. So he should be the one askin me out when he has that free time! The ball’s in his court.

3. yasmine June 27, 2011 / 2:39 pm

I have to agree with Jimmy – but the BO would probably keep me away regardless – a bit OCD about hygiene.

• BeirutBoy June 27, 2011 / 3:32 pm