You have a boyfriend? So what?

Some people have no respect for relationships.

Look, I’m not a believer in long lasting relationships, soul mates, weddings, etc.

But when a guy tells me he has a boyfriend, I automatically put a certain boundary between us. I will respect the relationship he has with his boo.

But some people are just so fucking disrespectful.

I was at a club & this guy (not my type at all if I was single) starts dancing too close & touching my arms & reaching for my dick. I remove his hands & tell him I have a boyfriend. He doesn’t seem to care, and just when I thought he got the picture, out of nowhere, he touches my dick. I was pissed. I told him what he did was very disrespectful and repeated that I wasn’t interested. He didn’t come two feet of me for the rest of the night.

What’s up with people like that? Are they turned on by the fact that they can’t have you? Or is it that they just don’t give a fuck that you’re exclusive with someone?

Maybe I shouldn’t have said: “I’m with someone” & instead said: “I’m not interested”. Meaning, even if I was single I wouldn’t tap that ass.

_ _ _

pic

11 thoughts on “You have a boyfriend? So what?

1. Ralph June 10, 2011 / 4:52 pm

I’d tell him “I’m not interested” if I were you, because then you make it pretty clear that ‘he better back off’ and look for someone else to screw around with. I also totally agree with you, I may be flattered if someone approached me the same way that guy did (especially if he was my type), but it’s still disrespectful to start feeling someone up if you just saw him and found him attractive. People should know that not every gay man falls under the category of stereotypes. Some of us are just not interested in hooking up with a random guy. Some of us are really trying so hard to fit in and have a monogamic relationship. Some of us are not cheaters nor promiscuous.

2. BiSexual June 10, 2011 / 8:14 pm

hehehe some guys just don’t get it the easy way 😉

SO, ARE YOU WITH SOMEONE???

• BeirutBoy June 17, 2011 / 3:31 pm

All the info is in the post =P

3. Max June 10, 2011 / 8:59 pm

Hey there B.B….just read this post and I have to “thank you” for calling attention to this “issue”. I have often been turned off by these little “bitches” that think it’s okay to invade your personal space, just because they’re a walking hard-on! Not only at the “club”, but even when your walking down the street with your “friend” , and they just don’t give a shit about whether your a couple or not. Here’s the “bottom line”…men are dogs….yes I said it…men are dogs…there are good dogs and bad dogs….but at the end of the day….men just want to eat, drink, play, and FUCK!!!
    Keepin’ it real,
    Max

• BeirutBoy June 17, 2011 / 3:33 pm

“men just want to eat, drink, play, and FUCK!!!”

haha. so ALL men are dogs? Even the good ones? lol
      I guess we all have that side in us 😉

4. Gaytheist June 11, 2011 / 12:19 pm

I believe some males love to have the illusion that they can actually have any one they want!

5. Libanais gai June 11, 2011 / 9:41 pm

Interesting post, yes, some people do not perceive things the same way others do. One just has to know where he stands and express it clearly, but meeting guys like that is very de-motivating and frankly saddens me a lot. 2araf. I was once flirting with a man in a bar openly all of a sudden, he turned white and goes to me ok here is my number, just call me, my boyfriend just came in and he ran away… I just hope that guys like that are not a majority.

• BeirutBoy June 17, 2011 / 3:35 pm

Ewww! Total turn off. What a wimp!

Thanks for sharing that incident! =)

6. Mish June 13, 2011 / 7:38 pm

I’m not defending that slut, but a guy that’s in a relationship souldn’t be at a gay club without his bf :p (just saying)

• BeirutBoy June 17, 2011 / 3:36 pm

All i have to say is (and i say those very rarely on the blog): beeee33332222. 😛

• Mish June 17, 2011 / 4:59 pm

lucky me, won the rare bee3322 😛
        but I got to that conclusion after discovering how ugly the gay community is (and your post is a proof of how so many gays think)