Long Distance Relationships? 3anjad?

So I have this friend who traveled to the Gulf cause he couldn’t find a job in Lebanon.

I was chatting with him the other day & I asked him if he’s meeting any guys on Manjam.

The shocker: he’s still with his boyfriend who lives in Lebanon.

I paused for a second. I couldn’t understand it.

Why would you still be in a relationship with someone you won’t see for a year?

First of all, you dated this guy in Lebanon for like a month max. Is that good enough?

Second of all, you had trust issues with your boyfriend when you were living in the same city. What’s gonna happen to those trust issues when you’re hundreds of miles apart?

Long distance relationships? What’s the point?

pic

8 thoughts on “Long Distance Relationships? 3anjad?

• yasmine June 3, 2011 / 3:04 pm

I agree, if they love each other then it might just work out. If it doesn’t, well…..it’s a shame.

• Ekios June 3, 2011 / 11:59 pm

+1 it’s just love .. trust me on that .. real love will last against distances .. i’m a living proof of that ..

siiiiiiiiiiigh ..

1. Aline C June 3, 2011 / 3:02 pm

OMG, my friend is in the SAME exact situation!!! Stupid long distance…
    Plus I don’t really like the guy she’s with :/
    Is it bad that I want them to break up? (a)

2. BiSexual June 3, 2011 / 7:59 pm

sure that everyone has his own opinion in such subject.

so, in my opinion, i agree with BB cause i do not think that love can prosper while you are away from the one that you love. it is difficult to imagine that he is still faithful to him!

3. Zoozel June 4, 2011 / 3:37 pm

Knowing how men are, I agree with BB.

4. Mish June 4, 2011 / 5:15 pm

distance kills love. #justsaying

5. Ali El Dali June 6, 2011 / 3:46 pm

There’s something we say back in Venezuela which I believe applies to all this.
    It goes something like this: Far love, happy the fourth