Remember Me

The Remember Me movie (yes, the one with Edward slash Robert Pattinson) is so fuckin good.

Watched it at 1:00 am today and it was so much more than I expected.

You know those movies that are so good, but you hate then cause they’re so good they make you fuckin sad?

Eh huwwa da.

What a nice revelation at the end. Didn’t see that one comin…

image; image2

8 thoughts on “Remember Me

1. BiSexual May 16, 2011 / 1:01 pm

i saw it’s trailer last week but i did not see what you had saw !!!

i will take another look at it again 😉

2. Marie-H May 16, 2011 / 4:57 pm

This movie made me cry so much, I cried for an hour even after it ended. I hate how good it is. It’s like you want to hate it but you can’t.
    It touched me even more because my birthday happens to be 9/11.

• BeirutBoy May 16, 2011 / 9:58 pm

Totally agree wit u.

I went to bed afterwards so I was thinking about it the whole time. I really didnt expect the ending. Shows it’s a good movie!

3. Rabih May 16, 2011 / 9:45 pm

yup, Loved it! got goosebumps at the end. definitely didn’t see that coming!

• BeirutBoy May 16, 2011 / 10:07 pm

Dude, I didnt have time for goosebumps. I was goin: “Laaaa2. Laaaaa2. dont tell me he’s in that tower!!!”
      10x 4 the comment!

4. Aline S. May 16, 2011 / 9:54 pm

Seriously? I just cried all the way through this entire movie. oh.my.god.
    It’s good. of course. he’s so gorgeous. but WHAT THE HELL. I’m just gonna start watching Disney movies from now on. Everyone lives happily ever after over there.
    now my eyes hurt. -.- (<—and look like that as a matter of fact)
    No but really… the end… gave me goosebumps..

Moral of the movie: We're all better off being vampires. 😉

• BeirutBoy May 16, 2011 / 10:13 pm

HAHAHAHAHA. Ok that was one awesome comment!
      The movie has a nice moral to it indeed!