Gay Myth #8: All Gays are Promiscuous

All Gays are Promiscuous.

WRONG!

There are gay men who sleep with at least 3 different men a week, and there are gay men who have only one sexual encounter every six months.

Not all gays are the same.

So a girl is a lesbian? Doesn’t mean she sleeps with every girl she goes out with.

Homosexuals are more promiscuous than heterosexuals.

WHAT? 3anjad? WRONG!

Just like there are many promiscuous straight women & men, there are also many promiscuous gay women & men.

——

pic1; pic2: gettyimages

10 thoughts on “Gay Myth #8: All Gays are Promiscuous

1. Gaytheist May 12, 2011 / 6:23 pm

I absolutely agree. It’s so wrong to label gays as sex-seekers only. I guess gays can be more interested in sex because they don’t have the whole getting pregnant thing…but that doesn’t make them bitches!

• BiSexual May 12, 2011 / 8:59 pm

LOL for ” pregnant thing ” 🙂

2. BiSexual May 12, 2011 / 8:58 pm

thank you BB for the post.

yeah, not ALL gays are Promiscuous, but SOME of them are !!

and this is a FACT that we can not deny 😦

3. zoozel May 12, 2011 / 9:59 pm

let’s just say it’s easier for gay men to get laid. 🙂

4. Ralph May 12, 2011 / 10:11 pm

Seriously, I’m tired of hearing homophobic comments like “Hayda loute byentek”(Sorry, but I had to literally say it) every time a homophobic ignorant close-minded person notices a gay man walking down the street. But hey, who cares what people say these days?

5. Shakaama Live February 10, 2012 / 7:23 pm

Sorry, your article has no basis in reality. Every study done on homosexual relationship status shows that “gay” relationships have a mind-blowing 96% not monogamous status and an staggering 89% propensity towards multiple partners in less than 6 months. These same studies when comparing with straight couples and straight relationships show a 7 to 1 ratio on fidelity vs homosexual fidelity.

The sources are available all over the internet, including those done by your very own gay groups. I wouldn’t be rude and call you a liar, but this entire post is false. It insulting to call it homophobic to somehow point out what national studies have found, even by willing gay participants who willingly submitted answers to researchers.

With 11% of all gay / lesbian men and women never having a relationship lasting beyond 6 months and a staggering 42% never having one last longer than a year, systematically, by definition is promiscuous. No other group on the planet has those numbers. Many respondents to several surveys did indeed indicate they frequently have multiple partners every week. And, what’s more, an overwhelming majority 96% (again) said they have multiple partners INSIDE of a relationship.

You might feel bad when people say gays are promiscuous, but it does no good to deny what is true.

With a 40% suicide rate, of gay / lesbian men and women in a relationship, there are far more vital issues you can concentrate on. With a much higher domestic violence rate among gay / lesbian men and women, there are far more vital issues you can concentrate on.

Next time do a bit of research, before jumping to erroneous conclusions.

• kab1200 September 29, 2013 / 11:11 am

Shakaama, and what are the straight stats??? You are full of shit, there is no way they could get legit stats on this.

6. susan September 7, 2013 / 3:37 pm

U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, U GAYS ARE FILTH, ITS GOOD U R ALL DYING OF AIDS FILTHY PIGS!!!

• kab1200 September 29, 2013 / 11:12 am

Susan, fuck off, and get off this blog, for pity sake. You are sick.

7. Swallow October 9, 2013 / 2:04 am

I agree with Shakaama Live. I am of the rare less than 1%. I met my soul-mate when I was 16, he was 21. We became best friends instantly and fell in love shortly after. When I left home at 16 and got my own apartment he soon followed and we were in a monogamous, profoundly loving, never violent nor cheating, unheard of by those we observed over the years, 10 year relationship. During that entire time, EVERY gay male that crossed our path wanted to either do him or me or both, knowing very well we were monogamous. Suffice to say we NEVER had gay friends. We never went to gay clubs or bars and I owe our success together as never having been a part of anything in the gay community. To this day I have never had a gay male friend because I have never met one who didn’t “buy into the notion” that “gay=promiscuous with no-strings-attached”. When I worked in New York, EVERY DAY for 2 YEARS, I was cruised relentlessly and rejected them all. There is nothing flattering about someone “desperately lusting” after you who has no ability whatsoever to commit. Go to PlentyofFish.com and look at the “longest relationship ever had” for gay men; the majority is 1 year. Having parted ways with my soul-mate I have never had another LTR since and I looked on the bright side saying at least I had a soul-mate in this lifetime. It’s such a shame how gay men are and I know for sure I will never befriend one as I reject them and avert my glances on all who still cruise me on a daily basis. I’ve had more success with “outwardly homophobic” yet “privately accepting” Mexican guys struggling with their sexuality. Why? They call everyday and come over 3-4 times a week. EVERY gay male I came across has the expiration of a Dunkin Donut; less than 24 hours!!!!