Top Brian Kinney Quotes

– I don’t believe in love, I believe in fucking. It’s honest, it’s efficient – you get in and out with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bullshit.

– Word of advice, next time you have nuts in your mouth, suck, don’t chew.

– It’s Ok to like dick and it’s OK to like pussy. But not at the same time

– So many men. So Little Time.

– So are you coming or going? Or coming and then going? Or coming and staying?

– Ben needs more muscles like I need another cock.

– You have principles when you don’t have orgasms.

– Basic rule of advertising and eternal damnation: Once you sell your soul to the devil, he holds the copyright.

– If you don’t earn respect when you’re alive, you don’t deserve it when you’re dead.

– [to his mother] If I have to spend an eternity of eternities burning in hell, it’s better than spending one good day in heaven WITH YOU!

– (When asked if he’s ever been on a date) One. I ended up fucking the waiter.

pic1, pic2

7 thoughts on “Top Brian Kinney Quotes

1. musicfreak April 18, 2011 / 9:31 pm

Briaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan LUV HIM LUV HIM LUV HIM!!! luv his crual honesty, loyalty to his friends, loving in hi own creative and progressive way, and finally this might be hard to believe, the most caring person i can ever imagine (again in his own way), luvu Harold Gale(K)(K)

2. jimmy April 18, 2011 / 11:37 pm

Brian was my favourite , along with Emmett ^^ Oh I liked them all actualy.
    If there is a serie that EVERY gay should see , it’s Queer As Folk ! I hope they will do a sequel. And I was aghast when I knew that Gale Harold was actualy straight !

• BeirutBoy April 19, 2011 / 2:03 pm

I always wonder with my best friend if Gale’s straight! haha! she’ll luv this 😉

• jimmy April 19, 2011 / 7:36 pm

He IS , so is the actor who played Michael. I already did the research ages ago hahaha. Justin , Emmett , Tedd and Ben are gay in real life though.
        I wonder if you can find the DVDs in Leb ?

• BeirutBoy April 20, 2011 / 3:13 pm

Michael is STRAIGHT. He must be a really good actor. To act like ur getting fucked in the ass all the time and be str8! Damn. habbeyt!

3. sam May 15, 2011 / 5:12 am

where can i watch this?

• BeirutBoy May 16, 2011 / 12:03 am

Well I dont think it’s on any tv channel right now. So you can buy the DVDs. Maybe @ Virgin Megastore?
      Or the cheap copies dvds from somewhere 😉