The Lebanese gay world is small.
…and getting smaller.
Here is why:
– You enter Bardo & during the first 15 seconds, five people have spread the word about how you’re a premature ejaculator.
– You open Manjam & it hits you: “I’ve dated everyone who’s online. I need a new dating service.”
– Your friend starts telling you about a new guy he’s dating. Halfway through the conversation, you realize you’ve done the guy.
– You start eyeing a guy at OB-LA-DI. He’s really cute. But, shit. You can’t start off with a clean slate. He’s hanging out with a group of gays you can’t stand! Baleha…
– You start chatting with this new guy online. When he tells you his name, you realize you’re chatting with someone you’ve fucked already.
– The guy you’re starting to fall for reveals the identity of his ex. You realize that you know his ex. You used to be in love with him too.
– You see someone on the street and you know that he’s 25, uncut, pure top, Christian, and a smoker. You have never chatted with him, dated him, or even know his name. You just remember his Manjam profile.
– Your friend starts telling you about his new flame Paul. You interrupt your friend and ask him: “Paul, 25, mole on right cheek, Dora”?.