Help me find this house!

As you may have found out by now, I am obsessed with have a thing for vintage Lebanese houses.

Last year, I came across the picture below:

My first guess was that this house would be located somewhere in Gemmayze, Mar Mikhael, or Hamra. But whenever I’m in those areas, I can’t seem to find this house.

I’m starting to think it might not even be a house in Beirut, but rather somewhere in the mountains.

So I’m officially reporting this house as missing!

Have YOU seen this house?

And if so, where? =)

pic

9 thoughts on “Help me find this house!

1. Max March 1, 2011 / 5:57 pm

Hey B.B.
    That house is beautiful…if you find it, can I come live there with you…LOL???
    XO,
    Max

• BeirutBoy March 2, 2011 / 7:33 pm

let’s find it FIRST. then we negotiate the terms. hehe

2. Karim N. March 1, 2011 / 9:07 pm

Doesn’t seem like Beirut. The sky is too clear! 😛

3. Posh March 3, 2011 / 8:04 am

Definitely not in Beirut.

It could be one of those houses immediately along the coastline (my first instinct). Or I am guessing in the Shouf area.

Otherwise anywhere in the mountains.

Not much help, was I? lol

If you’re dying to know, I could do some research. This is within my field.

• BeirutBoy March 3, 2011 / 10:08 pm

Yeah just somewhere along the coastline or the Mountains…nothin major 😛 Hehe I do appreciate ur help with this Posh! =)

Well, let’s just say if u can find it…I would be REALLY REALLY happy! haha

4. FindersKeepers March 4, 2011 / 1:39 pm

This house is in Beit El Deen, in the Shouf area! I’ll let you scout to find exactly where 🙂

• BeirutBoy March 4, 2011 / 1:43 pm

Khalas, ur sure? Ya3ne bemshe men halla2 3a Beit El deen? 😛

5. John March 5, 2011 / 12:25 pm

If it’s not the same house, than there is a copy of it in bishmizzine Al Koura, Liban Nord

Good luck.