Biking @ Beirut’s Marina

I was kinda down so I ditched work & went biking at Beirut’s waterfront district!

I rented a bike from “Beirut by Bike” in Downtown and headed to the marina. (An hour of biking = 5,000 L.L. or $3.33)

The new waterfront district is really cool and calm if you wanna bike, jog, or just take a walk and enjoy lookin at the sea.

I wanted some more action so I headed to Ain El Mreysseh on my sexy red bike.

Here’s what the Beirut waterfront looks like:

13 thoughts on “Biking @ Beirut’s Marina

1. Lebanon Rebel February 15, 2011 / 4:34 am

We should seriously talk mister, I want to know what brand’s the camera you own and such, I love your photography work.

• BeirutBoy February 15, 2011 / 4:23 pm

hehe Thank u!
      I have a Panasonic cam! Not fancy or high-tech…it’s the photoshop that makes them cool 😛

• Lebanon Rebel February 15, 2011 / 9:43 pm

Haha photoshop does make the world a better place 😛 but still your photography’s good, keep up the good job 🙂

2. yasmine February 15, 2011 / 2:41 pm

I walked there, pretty fun.

• BeirutBoy February 15, 2011 / 4:24 pm

When I finally decide to jog…that’s where I’ll be …with my music 😛

3. This is Beirut February 15, 2011 / 3:28 pm

I have to agree! Amazing photos..although I thought the path was really boring..and sparse..I don’t know..don’t you get bored after going back and forth a couple of times? Anyway, it’s better than sitting at home and sulking..or going to work! That’s for sure! Are you feeling better?

• BeirutBoy February 15, 2011 / 4:00 pm

Yeah i definitely felt better! And ur right…it got borin that’s why i needed more excitement so I headed to the Ain el Mreisseh corniche! hehe

4. Tony February 15, 2011 / 3:55 pm

Would like much, much, much, nicer if they planted some Palm trees along the path and some additional greenery. Don’t you think?

5. webmistress February 16, 2011 / 8:11 am

These are some great photos buddy! I really like the one sof the roads, its almost like a 3-D effect to them because their popping out the screen at me. Thanks for sharing more pieces of your world with us.

keep those photos coming too

• BeirutBoy February 16, 2011 / 10:41 am

Hey you! Long time! =) 10x a lot…glad u like’em 😉

• webmistress February 24, 2011 / 8:23 pm

well takew more i’ll be back to see if you have of different area’s or events there.

6. nadine February 16, 2011 / 8:48 am

so beautiful! makes me miss Beirut even more 😦

• BeirutBoy February 16, 2011 / 10:53 am

Well hope u plan a visit to Beirut very soon!