Download: Lady Gaga’s Born This Way

“Don’t hide yourself in regret. Just love yourself and you’re set.

I’m on the right track baby. I was born this way.”

Click HERE to download

or listen below

pic

10 thoughts on “Download: Lady Gaga’s Born This Way

1. bahaafe February 11, 2011 / 11:37 am

i thought it would be better :S

2. Joseph February 11, 2011 / 11:45 am

that was fast 😀 I heard it on radio 😀

Love it, when she said Lebanese, with the backing vocals, shivers went through my spine 😛

3. Lebanon Rebel February 11, 2011 / 11:56 am

You my dear are a miracle worker because I checked my e-mail right as I was trying to find the download link.

4. Karim N. February 11, 2011 / 12:09 pm

Soo disappointed :-((

5. Peter Hayat February 11, 2011 / 11:39 pm

I was born this way, “Lebanese and Gay” ….was just looking to download it, what a blasttttt .

6. Kris February 12, 2011 / 9:55 pm

I wouldn’t really call it the new gay anthem but it’s an ok song. I’m gettin used to it. I wonder what she means by Lebanese. I’m not mad about it or happy, I just wanna know why she picked the Lebanese nationality. What’s her message?

7. Music freak February 12, 2011 / 10:11 pm

I LUV itttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! thanku breathin beirut boy for always bein our guide to the greatest musics 😛 😀

8. Ziad February 14, 2011 / 12:02 am

I loved the song. It should be considered a gay anthem. My American friends told me that you can’t just declare your song to be a gay anthem because we’re supposed to find them on our own, like I Will Survive and Coming Out etc…

I loved how she enunciated Lebanese. It would be very stupid to say she meant it offensively.

Just a couple of lines before she said “Lebanese” on the bridge she was loosely listing
    1) Different socio-economic classes: broke or evergreen. That indicates different backgrounds.
    2) Skin tones (including white)
    3) Then she says Lebanese and Orient. Now she is gravitating to other parts of the world.
    It’s worth mentioning that Lebanon is the only country besides Israel in the Middle East that is somewhat “progressive” on gay rights ( let’s not get into the Israeli part ) and the Orient represents Asia.

Lebanese could also be a tribute to her close friend Mika (an out bisexual Lebanese-origin pop singer)

It’s known that Lebanon is one of the 5 countries that were making big movements in gay rights in 2010. It could also be because of that. (does not include same-sex marriage)

ALSO, Lebanon is the only country in the Middle East with a relatively diverse ethnic background. It’s the USA of the rest of the world. Why not choose Lebanon?
    It’s also the country least prone to cause controversy. Targeting a more islamic country can be and would have been used against her as xenophobic.

She did say “disabilities” a few words later which might have given a negative view. It’s definitely not related to Lebanon and it’s definitely not meant offensively. If you are going to use that line of thought then you should also claim that white skin tone is a disability.
    It’s an LGBT song mostly, but even LGBT people have disabilities in their life… they can get kicked out of their house..that’s a disability.

I can go on forever. I just really hate seeing quick judgments.

Take care =)

• Ziad February 14, 2011 / 12:04 am

For some reason my first paragraph was cut short. I meant to say that even though we should find our own anthems, this song represents the more modern view of how us gays handle shit… being out there and in your face… much more than before… and thankfully we have someone willing to go where noone else went before. You can’t really know her true intent, but it will have a positive impact nonetheless.