Most creative Gaga outfit?

Lady Gaga is known for her unique sense of fashion.

Here’s a list of outfits & dresses Gaga has worn.

Which outfit do you think is the most creative? 🙂

My fave is this. Do you agree?

images (& image titles) source: thefablife.com

15 thoughts on “Most creative Gaga outfit?

1. Escapist December 7, 2010 / 8:56 am

Ha! That’s my favorite as well, sparkle sparkle :B

• BeirutBoy December 7, 2010 / 2:00 pm

Cool! 😀 It looks like nothing out there. I don’t think anyone wears something like that at a concert. So fashion forward!

2. Aline C December 7, 2010 / 10:49 am

I like that outfit as well 🙂
    Some of her outfits are cute and ridiculously awesome, but others are just ugly and very tacky. (eg. meat dress).
    Cool post boy!
    xo

• BeirutBoy December 7, 2010 / 2:02 pm

Oh that meat dress. There was also that Grammy dress she wore this year with the blonde/yellow hair! I didn’t know what to think of that at first…

3. Danielle December 7, 2010 / 12:11 pm

I like, “Precious Gem” and “Punk Rock Geometry Class” did you come up with those names? She’s wickeeeed!

4. George December 7, 2010 / 12:21 pm

I just LOVE GAGA 🙂 she is so creative and very strange and i guess we needed this kind of pop stars… fed up of the cheesy stars!! 😛 she doesn’t care to show her beauty! she is making PURE ART! THANKS BBOY 🙂

• BeirutBoy December 7, 2010 / 2:06 pm

I applaud her for trying to redefine what Beauty really is. That’s very awesome. =)

5. Karim N. December 7, 2010 / 6:59 pm

I like the Flower Power, very innocent, peace & love! But my favorite is with no doubts the Mad Hatter, I lovee the sunglasses and the hat!! 😀

The friend-of-the-sister-of-my-friend (Yeah… Don’t ask :-P) got the Pixelized Princess dress for Halooween! It was fabulous!

Hehe I love this post! I’m wondering, what does she do with all these outfits when she’s done with them?! HmmHmm, did she ever wear the same thing twice?

• BeirutBoy December 11, 2010 / 5:56 pm

No way!!! Ur friend-of-the-sister-of-my-friend is so daring! That’s rly cool 😀
      Nah i don’t like Flower Power 😛

6. Dyone December 8, 2010 / 12:33 am

My favourites are Pretty In Pink and Pixilated Princess. But the most creative was the meat-outfit 😀

• BeirutBoy December 8, 2010 / 9:39 am

I’m one of those who love the meat outfit too! It’s rly a powerful statement.

• BeirutBoy December 11, 2010 / 5:57 pm

I like both of them, especially Sheer Madness. =)