My One Night Stand Doesn’t Remember Me

I know that one night stands mean: no feelings, no attachment, no love, just fucking.

But how could you sleep with a person and not remember them?

See, I was chatting with this guy from Manjam for like two days. I saw his pic once (face was kinda blurry) but he must have seen a dozen pics of mine.

And then he tells me his name and it hits me: “I’ve fucked this guy before!”

Me: Wait…aren’t you the guy with that other email?

Him: Umm Yeah..?!

Me: Dude we fucked last year! Don’t you remember?

Him: Who is this again? Show me another pic. Wait, what’s your name?

After some hits and misses he finally guessed who I was.

I wonder…

If  I’m not memorable, does that mean I’m bad in bed? No, no. I refuse. If I was bad in bed, I would have been memorable. Plus he wouldn’t have swallowed my cum if I was a bad fuck. But I guess I’m not that good either. Oh wait…maybe it’s because the asshole can’t keep his dick in his pants! Yeah, yeah. THAT should do it!
———————————-
image

17 thoughts on “My One Night Stand Doesn’t Remember Me

1. Ekios November 15, 2010 / 9:21 am

And now he start getting why, “one night stand” sux really baaaad …

It’s not about you, it’s about the “one night stand” thing.

It’s just something to clear your balls my friend. So don’t expect ANYTHING else in return, even a month after !

Don’t hurt yourself for nothing it’s not about you being bad or anything. It’s just the way these things works.

Sorry but, it seems that you are growing up 🙂

Now you have to assume that a real relation ships comes with bigger problems every days, but, with far more consideration in return too. And it seems that’s what you are starting to look for 🙂

Congratulations 😉

• BeirutBoy November 15, 2010 / 10:26 am

What really shocked me is that he saw a loooot of my pics, and I haven’t changed a lot since we met last year…Like how many guys do you have to sleep with…to NOT remember someone? Funny.
      Thanks for ur feedback Ekios =)

• Ekios November 15, 2010 / 10:49 am

What did you eated 3 months ago please ?
        You can’t remember. Of course not. (I hope so :p)
        That’s the same thing about a ONS. It’s like food, you do it bcs you need it, not to remember it 🙂

So it’s not you who did things wrongly, but the “way” you choosed too do it 🙂

Start thinking about a real relationship 😉

• sleeplessincairo November 22, 2010 / 4:22 pm

Hmm….Im wondering if Ekios you it is who sent me a message a week earlier demanding I unveil myself, and when I did, you simply in the most undecent way choose not to say anything! and wondering if you are just another hypocrite..

2. Lebanon Rebel November 15, 2010 / 10:42 am

You said so yourself, it was a one night stand and the fact that he can’t remember you doesn’t mean you were bad in bed, it means he gets a little too much of them, so if I were you, Beirut boy, I’d be glad it was just a one night stand ’cause otherwise that boy would’ve been big trouble.

• BeirutBoy November 15, 2010 / 10:53 am

Oh I’m sooo glad it was just a one night stand. He wasn’t even my type. I was REALLY desperate at the time! Hope you’re doing well Lebanon Rebel =)

3. DrFaDi November 16, 2010 / 11:29 pm

Ekios, haram, be easy on the guy!
    I think he should have remembered. Wouldn’t you remember someone if you had lunch with? It’s not food we are talking about, it’s a human interaction.
    Maybe you simply didn’t have a strong bond to create memories (the reason is easily understandable!)

4. DrFaDi November 16, 2010 / 11:31 pm

BTW, beautiful photos Ekios!!

• Ekios November 16, 2010 / 11:35 pm

Well thx 🙂 You can leave a comment at my place too 😉

PS : new photo about Lebanon coming tonight or tmrw 🙂

5. Pazuzu November 18, 2010 / 10:24 am

it happens, it could be that he had had too much to drink or something

6. Danielle November 21, 2010 / 3:51 pm

OmgOmg..this is too much!

• Jimmy November 23, 2010 / 8:00 pm

LOL @Danielle’s reaction
      It looks like a story from “Queer As Folk”
      and I agree with Ekios , just look for a LTR 😉
      hehehe

7. Nessie November 23, 2010 / 11:49 pm

Ummm in the poor guy’s defense, I almost never remember the people I have one night stands with :$ and this is coming from a rather “nice” person, considerate and all. (at least this is the feedback I get…)
    Oh and I love your blog!

• BeirutBoy November 24, 2010 / 10:38 am

I rly wanted to keep on hatin on that dude, but after this comment i’m startin to reconsider. =P

Thanks for ur comment Nessie! And glad u enjoyed ur visit to my blog.

8. Shou Hayda January 25, 2011 / 12:23 pm

I would be a little insulted as well. I agree with ya Beirut Boy. Inno l3ama, w iza one night stand.. I’m not telling you to get me roses or to even remember all my name… just inno that we slept together!

Plenty more fish in the see babe!

• BeirutBoy January 25, 2011 / 5:52 pm

hehe…
      la2 wil 7elo lamma 2alle: “Ooohh…you’re friends with what’s-his-name! I remember u now!”
      10x for ur comment. =)