I am currently in a relationship.
A love/hate relationship.
You know how you like a guy, but when you’re together, he just pisses you off. But that only makes you want him more?
Yeah, that’s the kind of relationship I’m in.
I’m in a relationship with Manjam, the very popular gay dating site.
Akh…the things I come across in that site. The people I run into. The horror:
– Guys who can’t spell: “No pic no replay”. Urgh. Lost my boner.
– 43 year old men asking for my email. Didn’t you notice my damn 20-26 age range?
– The usernames that make me wanna barf: born2bfucked, 3rdleg, supernayik, miyaw, readmyprofile, louti2004, chocolatmou, badiyek.
– The messages that I get: “Hay! I want to get fucked hard. I have place”. Read my profile before you message me! I’m not into one night thingies!
– People that I feel sorry for. Like a guy who messaged me 7 times in 55 seconds. “Hi. Got mail?”. If I don’t reply the first time, I ain’t replyin at all.
– People who block me after I add them on MSN and say “Hi”. 5 seconds and boom: I get blocked. They prolly noticed I’m someone they know and don’t wanna be outed.
– The guys who I block after only 5 seconds. “Hey. How r u? Cam 2 Cam”? Fuck the fuck off, bitch!
– The profiles filled with Zac Efron and Jake Gyllenhaal pics. I prefer you upload a pic of your fuckin toe. At least that’s yours!
– The people with “looking for an appartment in Gemmayze” and “Gay porn DVD for $3” as their tagline. Oh who am I to judge? I have a profile on Manjam for my blog! Check it out: therealshit11. =P
– The men who put their sexuality as “Straight” but are “looking for someone special”. Not even gonna dignify this with a pissed off comment.
Manjam makes me wanna fuckin scream!! A3333333333333! Why am I such a masochist? Why do I keep going back to Manjam? Is there really someone who’s my type AND not a total psycho?