Glee Gone Too Wild?

American Parents Television Council ain’t happy with the latest Glee photoshoot for GQ, saying that it “borders on pedophilia”.

Ummm…take a chill pill! Yes, the show is targeted to kids and teens, but you can’t stop Lea Michelle from showing off her bra, exposing her crotch, and suckin on a lollipop. She’s a celebrity and will do racy photoshoots.

That said…I do feel for parents whose kids are gonna tell them: “Mommy, Mommy, can you buy me the latest GQ issue? Glee’s on the Cover!”. Little do the parents know that Lea is in her underwear with a guy grabbin her ass. LMAO.

As for something that pisses me off. Why is Cory Monteith grabbin the girls’ asses on the cover! Why don’t they grab his crotch? And why are the GIRLS half naked? Why don’t boys show their ass crack for once?

What do you think…too racy?

9 thoughts on “Glee Gone Too Wild?

• BeirutBoy October 22, 2010 / 5:54 pm

Okay I hope you’re saying that to Lea Michele and not me 😛

(I’m lying…thanks!)

1. Mohammed October 22, 2010 / 6:07 pm

Must be a slow work day at the American Parents Television Council. Jeez!

GQ is considered a magazine for adults anyway. I doubt parents will buy it for their kids. Plus, the Glee cast featured are adults. I don’t get the “borders on pedophilia” bullshit.

• Dyone October 22, 2010 / 6:29 pm

I totally agree!

2. Aline C October 22, 2010 / 9:44 pm

woaah Lea Michelle is trying WAYY too hard.

3. Mariam October 23, 2010 / 7:13 am

While I see both sides to the story .. considering what the show is about and the innocence.. the photos are too racy. If Glee wasn’t the inspiration I’d appreciate it a little more. Furthermore, I agree! why isn’t he running naked and they fully clothed! ahh! the objectification of women is a never ending story.

it’s like Little J from Gossip Girl on the front cover of some gun magazine in her panties and she’s not even 18 yet! 50 year old men will masturbate to this crap. Gah!

4. Danniel October 28, 2010 / 2:08 pm

Hmm, I think I may have to start watching Glee.

5. asquared91 January 30, 2011 / 7:34 am

I don’t think it’s pedophilia but it’s not very glee-ish that’s why I don’t like it!