I Am Gay & Proud

Thanks to a tweet by @GayMiddleEast, I found out that today (October 11) is Coming Out Day.

So I’m singin:

“The time has come for me to break out of the shell.

I have to shout that i’m coming out.

I want the world to know…Got to let it show…”

I am gay…and proud.
———————————–
pic source

10 thoughts on “I Am Gay & Proud

1. Joseph October 11, 2010 / 8:58 pm

yet you are using an alias 😉 hi2hi2

• Ekios October 11, 2010 / 10:36 pm

Since he could go in ‘jail’ because of his “taste” It’s acceptable 🙂

2. AppleJax October 14, 2010 / 3:28 pm

out and proud?
    Wheres your picture, why are you hiding?

• Ekios October 14, 2010 / 9:44 pm

just read what I said before you came here with your brilliant and smart question ?

3. AppleJax October 15, 2010 / 2:07 pm

Before you comment on my comment- please allow to me comment on yours-
    1.your an idiot- you do not go to jail – look at George Azzi – Helem coordinator in Lebanon
    2.you are not the person who this question was directed towards.
    3 if you want to keep it friendly, don’t come at people with your wannabe-wise-ass yet dumb sarcasm.

• Ekios October 15, 2010 / 2:53 pm

This ain’t exactly sarcasm, it’s despair. Asking someone in Lebanon to get out of the closet when not over protected is like asking to jump of the roof.

Lebanon ain’t a gay friendly country.
      At all.
      It still live in middle age and I don’t think that BBoy here wants to finish in a garbage bag just bcs a few religious locals rednecks decided to erase him like an ant and walk free right after that.

(since we talk about a country where laws are only applied against whose who don’t have money.)

4. Joaquin October 27, 2010 / 9:27 pm

Can i say that i am BISEXUAL and i am proud ?!?!!?!

• BeirutBoy October 27, 2010 / 9:52 pm

HeHe. As long as you’re proud of yourself and respect other people’s sexuality, that’s all that matters. Right?

5. Arthur December 25, 2010 / 8:03 pm

I love your site and can’t get enough of it. I just wanted to thank you so much, once again “I’m Proud and Gay” and very happy. I have an idea for you and wish to speak to someone about it. Please contact me. Arthur “Apple Jacks” Muldoon.