Oprah…I grew up watching your show. You’re such an inspiration. I (& my mom) love you Oprah.
Here are some great Oprah quotes!
1. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
2. Excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism.
3. So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.
4. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.
5. I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes.
6. The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.
& my favorite Oprah quote…
7. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
quotes source: brainyquote.com