Teenage Dream by Katy Perry!
“I might get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans…be your teenage dream tonight” and “don’t ever look back, don’t ever look back!” were all I sang in the car and shower this summer.
Who said California Gurls was the song of the summer anyway? Oh wait, I did. 😛
Here’s the Top Ten songs I blasted in my car this summer!
10. Kelly Rowland – Commander (Now I command u to…DANCE)
9. Massive Attack – Nicki Minaj (Tom Tom like in Lebanon!)
8. Elastic Love – Christina Aguilera (The rubber band was an anology)
7. Born again – Ricky L ft. Mick (That doesn’t give a fuck about you or me)
6. I like It – Enrique ft. Pitbull (Ah ah ah layyyk it)
5. Love the Way You Lie – Eminem ft. Rihanna (Imma tie ha to da bed n shut this house on faya..Jst gonna)
4. Party Animal – Akon (David Guetta rocks)
3. Boy Who Murdered Love – Diana Vickers (shot shot shot like a bullet)
2. Alejandro – Lady Gaga (Don’t call ma name)
1. Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
That said…Here’s an annoying video.