People really donno how to drive.

Please people...Use your rear view mirrors.

What is up with people who don’t look in their rear-view mirrors when going in reverse?!

Case in point:

I was entering the ABC Ashrafieh parking the other day when the car in front of me stopped; the driver obviously realized she was going the wrong way.

So what does she do?

She puts the car in reverse, doesn’t even look in her rear-view mirror to see if someone is behind her, and steps (with full force) on the fuckin gas pedal and crashes into my car.

I start screaming like a fatherfucker: “Eww Ewww. What the fuckk!?”.

Does she get out of her car to see what kind of damage she did?

Not at all! She drives off and searches for a parking space for her car.

Thankfully, no apparent damage was caused to my bumper.

So people, drive responsibly and use your fuckin rear-view mirrors…assholes!
————————————————————————————————-
I thank my best friend who gladly listened to me vent and scream (a la Mel Gibson when he wouldn’t get a blowjob) on the phone:

“I can’t believe this fuckin bitch! We7de hayawene. Wlik ayre bil swe2a bi hal balad bi ayreh! Mabya3erfou ysou2o! Kess emmik sharmutaa! Mesh ente…hiyye! 2a7be!”

Original Pic

9 thoughts on “People really donno how to drive.

1. bahaafe September 26, 2010 / 1:09 pm

well driving in Lebanon is an adventure it self, the roads suck, the traffic lights are not working , the police man are stupid and 90%of Lebanese drivers are as-holes . l7amdela 3al salami , and for the women i say , watch out bitch :p

• BeirutBoy September 26, 2010 / 3:02 pm

Thank u Bahaa! =)

Let’s not forget the road lights that are…well, turned off!

2. A Bare Truth September 26, 2010 / 1:21 pm

it takes guts to drive in lebanon. Sometimes they mite be looking without really looking. By the way i don’t look back bec my car has sensors incl on the side n i have computer screen that indicates if someone or sth is nearby, it is way more efficient than looking back. This way i have all sides covered. Obviously this driver didn’t care about her car or anyone.

• BeirutBoy September 26, 2010 / 3:05 pm

One thing I learned from driving in Lebanon is that:

You gotta drive on other people’s behalf too!

Cause there are lots of irresponsible drivers out there.

3. Ekios September 27, 2010 / 4:00 pm

Your fault !!

Since when do you drive in lebanon !!?

You don’t drive back there, you pilot !!;)

PS : could you translate this last part ?

• BeirutBoy September 27, 2010 / 4:10 pm

I wish I could take a jet to and from work! Won’t get stuck in traffic 😛

This is what I said angrily to my best friend after the incident:

“I can’t believe this fuckin bitch! Fuckin animal. My dick in fuckin driving in this country! They donno how to drive! Your momma’s vagaina’s a whore! Not yours…HERS! Slut!”.

• Ekios September 27, 2010 / 4:12 pm

WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !! Thank youuuu !! LOL :p

• BeirutBoy September 27, 2010 / 4:16 pm

glad u enjoyed the dirty Lebanese cursing 😛

• Ekios September 27, 2010 / 5:37 pm

eh eh … there is a few dirty things in Lebanon I really like .. but i won’t say anything else otherwise someone is going to kick my ass :p