Does Size Matter?

Does size matter?

“Oooh yummy! That boy has a big dick! It ..is.. perfection!”

“Akh he was such a great guy. Too bad he has a small cock. Haram!”

“So tell me…that guy you’re dating? What’s he got down there? Is he ‘big’ or what?”

This is what I hear from my friends about dick sizes.

And it’s not just my gay guy friends who are obsessed with guy’s dick sizes. It’s also some of my straight female friends. Apparently, the bigger the better.

There’s something I don’t get though. Those who want their man to be packing a big dick, but then nag about it being too big during sex.

“It was just too wide! My jaw hurts!”

“Not enough lube will make me ride that big dick. My ass will be sore for days!”

Seriously?

So why did you ask for a big dick to begin with? You want a big dick just for eye candy?

There’s this fucked up notion that a guy with a big penis has more manhood than a guy with a small penis.

But do a couple of extra inches add more value to a guy’s manhood?

What happened to chivalry, bravery, the way he treats you and cares for you?

Aren’t those the real qualities to look for in a man?

So all my bitches out there with small, average, large, extra large, and enormous penises…

Your cock is your cock. It’ll always be your cock. It won’t change. So flaunt what you got!

pic source

———————————————–

Click HERE for “To Cut or Not to Cut?”

7 thoughts on “Does Size Matter?

1. Mehdi August 31, 2010 / 5:20 pm

Dick size kinda matters in that an average 5 incher will do the job, a 7 incher will hit it harder, but smaller and you won’t feel it, and bigger and you might cause internal injuries. There is something visually appealing in a large dick, and trust me straight guys have the exact same issues, whether they admit it or not.

• BeirutBoy September 1, 2010 / 12:19 am

You’re right.

Straight guys definitely have the same issues as gay men when it comes to dick size.

Men are men everywhere.

2. JustaLover August 31, 2010 / 6:27 pm

no,, and i heard lots of guys says bigger hurts and not pleasurable, and i would say average is good, but what i heard the most is that ppl don t really care abt ur dick size ,, if someone makes u love him,, then u love him,, Love is Love,, has no rules or anything,, when u will fall in love,, u won t care for anything,, u will be completely blind 😀 , and if ur gay,, u believe in Love, and u fight homophobs for it, not dicks

• BeirutBoy September 1, 2010 / 12:24 am

Well said 🙂

When you REALLY like or love someone, all the external stuff doesn’t matter.

(BTW. I’ve heard about guys who ask to be fucked by big dicks simply because they just can’t go small anymore. They’ve been fucked by so many large dicks that they just won’t enjoy the average or small)

• Jimmy April 7, 2011 / 12:33 pm

That’s not true , the anus is an extensible sphincter , it doesn’t stay wide after sex !!!
        Personnaly I’m more attracted to the general looks and attitude (even during sex). Size doesn’t matter , what matters for me is the look of the dick , well proportioned , nice colour , the frenulum etc…and of course the strengh of the erection. A beautiful rigid 12cm is much better than an ugly slack 20cm !

• BeirutBoy April 7, 2011 / 12:37 pm

Yeah, it’s about how confident you are and how you work it.

3. Anonymous February 21, 2016 / 11:59 pm

Honestly who cares about penis size?? As long as the guy has a good personality, treats well what else matters?? I’m sorry but sex isn’t even a need!! I go to Canada for 3 years & meanwhile I hear about people in Lebanon having sex?? I’m sorry I’m all for gay rights, it’s not the fact that it’s two guys doing it, the problem is the fact that people are doing it at all. What’s happening in Lebanon? Where’s everyone’s values?