How can you be FRIENDS with an EX?

love & hate

Some of you are able to go back from being in love with someone to being friends with them.

I find it amazing.

I applaud you if you can do that.

It must take so much work, but if you just hang in there, forget all the harsh words you said during the break up, you might just go back to being really good friends.

Buuuuuuullll-fucking-shit!

At least for me.

Where does the love go?

All the dinner dates, calling each other beautiful, being inside of each other, promises, all the unfinished business.

How do you back from love to hate and then back to friends?

You’ve licked every inch of my body.

I’ve tasted your tongue for hours on end.

We said our “I love you”s. Where does the love go? Or was it not love?

How can we suddenly be friends?

To be present at your birthday party with your new boyfriend next to you.

To visit our favorite restaurant and ordering the dish we used to share.

To watch a movie next to my friend, someone who used to swallow my cum.

No, thanks.

I think we’re better off as…what we were before we met.

I just can’t be friends with my ex.

Pic Source

8 thoughts on “How can you be FRIENDS with an EX?

1. Joseph August 6, 2010 / 12:28 pm

I always thought it was possible…. until I actually tried it. It doesn’t work.

• BeirutBoy August 6, 2010 / 6:31 pm

I’ve tried it with this other guy I was into.

Deleting his phone number. His messages. Block deleting him from MSN. Removing him from Facebook.

It actually worked…after a couple of months that is 😛

2. Ivy August 6, 2010 / 12:42 pm

Maybe your just not over him… you need time and lots of it. Nothing can show you how over an ex you can be unless you find that someone special who can make you forget all about him. And then, you’ll look back and say- did I actually date you?
    Lovin you blog .. you show’em!
    Bisoux
    Ivy

• BeirutBoy August 6, 2010 / 6:37 pm

So true.

All it takes is to find someone who’ll treat u better.

10x 4 the heads up Ivy =)

3. Riham August 7, 2010 / 2:00 pm

Being friends with your ex is impossible, in my opinion. There’s always the memories to remind you that you know what, you never started off as “friends”, you were more than that. How do you go back to something you were not to begin with? Take friends who start dating; as soon as they break up, the friendship either goes to hell or at least they never go back to what they were.

• BeirutBoy August 7, 2010 / 7:46 pm

Ur right.

Makes me cringe when someone says “but why can’t we be friends?!”

Umm…maybe because we were NEVER friends?

I donno how they do it…but I rly applaud those who can be friends with their exes.

4. Danielle August 8, 2010 / 3:37 pm

You broke up for a reason..no need to pretend to be friends. I don’t understand people who want to be friends with their ex’s.. “ohh he was such a big part of my life for such a long time..” “ohh I couldn’t imagine my life wihtout him..” blah blah blah..by being friends with your ex your just making it harder for yourself to move the f on! Great post!

• BeirutBoy August 8, 2010 / 3:48 pm

10x Dani!
      And ur right. The sooner u break all ties (at least for a few weeks and months) with ur ex, the better.