To Cut or Not to Cut?

The most famous uncut guy: Michelangelo's "David"

For a while, I used to say “I would never…like ever have sex with a man who is uncircumcised” and mostly cause most of my friends would tell me an uncut penis is dirty, smelly, produces icky fluids, etc.

Another reason why I had been so grossed out by the idea is because I had an experience with an uncut boy… and I just umm…I…akh…well let’s just say I…could…not. I just could not! I could only touch it for a bit, but that was it!

There’s so much cock discrimination towards uncut men. There’s this one guy I know who fucked an uncut boy but would not go down on him. This same guy doesn’t mind swallowing someone’s cum! Apparently, sucking an uncut dick is not as amusing as swallowing cum.

Seriously?

Let’s face it. To assume all uncut men are unclean down there is just plain “dick-ist”.  Hygiene ultimately depends on the guy you’re with, and if he showers once a week, it’s prolly gonna stink down there whether he’s uncut or cut.

So since I don’t encourage discrimination of any sort, I, BeirutBoy, declare that from this moment on, I will never  judge a penis by its foreskin (or lack thereof) because  all penises are created equal (maybe not equal in size, but nonetheless, equal). I will treat all penises just like I would like my penis to be treated.

And for all you “dick-ists” out there, think about how much it would hurt if you were dumped just because you had a few millimeters of extra skin.

I for one will not rule out any uncut penis from my future. I’m actually kinda lookin forward for my pleasant uncut penis experience. I just hope it’s nothin like the first one. Akh. Again, I just could not.

So which do you prefer? Cut...or UNCUT?

31 thoughts on “To Cut or Not to Cut?

1. gayinbeirut August 2, 2010 / 5:01 pm

great resolution beirutboy! enough of this anti-uncut bias in Lebanon, it’s retarded (check my blog post on the topic). yalla go out meet some hot tourist from Europe, “the land of the uncircumcized”, that might help you get over it! 😉

• BeirutBoy August 2, 2010 / 7:06 pm

I checked out ur post 🙂

nicely said GiB!

Oh and if I have to choose a European I’d definitely have me some Italian!

2. webmistress August 11, 2010 / 6:35 am

CUT!! uncut is unclean, uncooth, unsavory, untasty and just nasty lol, i’ve seen a few and had a boyfriend who i literally broke up with him because he was “uncut” just is’nt my cup of tea darling.

• BeirutBoy August 11, 2010 / 1:25 pm

I wish I could argue with you! I still haven’t “tasted” one yet 😛

Totally appreciate ur honesty!

• webmistress August 11, 2010 / 4:22 pm

honesty rules the say…and night lol
        uncut is awful plus i’ve always wondered are the guys with those is some sort of pain…looks like it hurts

ouch for them!

• Sleepless in Beirut August 18, 2010 / 4:56 pm

Uncut doesn’t mean unclean or any of the other uns. It is harder to maintain good hygiene, true, but I think it’s just as “demanding” as it is for girls.

Besides, the guy feels more pleasure and consequently everything is better!

• Sven September 21, 2010 / 2:22 am

Funny,

I have a mental barrier having sex with a cut guy. It just looks so unnatural to me. Also, masturbating someone or going down on someone who is cut seems like a lot less fun.

I’ve had some cut experiences, but uncut guys just seem more responsive.

Also, I usually try to get the guy I’m with to wash before sex 🙂 No nastiness, cut or uncut.

• WorldTraveler November 7, 2010 / 5:41 am

You guys are just retarded! Funny, this stuff about not liking uncut dicks is mainly on Muslim countries, as everywhere else in the world most guys are UNCUT, and most guys, like myself, see the CUT dicks at least as WEIRD and even digusting at first. Moreover, in most part of the Western word having a long skin over the dick is considered somethig very sexy, particularly on Latino guys, like myself. Btw, that idea of UNCUT dicks being unclear, or unhealthy, is plain wrong and stupid. That might have been true hundreds of years ago, but certainly not in current times. Too bad, some culture seem to lag behind, and never really PROGRESS!

3. Restoring Tally August 13, 2010 / 3:52 am

I was circumcised at birth and don’t like it. I am restoring my foreskin and WOW, the difference is amazing. My partner loves playing with my new foreskin, and I love having it played with. Keeping it clean is no trouble. I rinse it off when I shower. AND, I rinse it off at the sink before I let anyone play with it. 🙂

• BeirutBoy August 13, 2010 / 4:32 pm

I had never heard of something called “Resorting your foreskin”!

I didn’t think some men would take action to reverse circumcision and be “uncut” again.

Thanks for the info.

• david October 29, 2010 / 1:56 am

are u kidding? Cut looks so UGLY!!

Dried out scaly head, big ugly scar and really hard to jerk off!!

Uncut is natural, hot and very clean – the dirty thing is just a myth.

4. webmistress August 13, 2010 / 9:42 pm

Well it certainly could’nt be worser than a female circumcision 😦

• BeirutBoy August 13, 2010 / 9:59 pm

Now that is just SICK!

Can’t believe people actually used to do that.

5. Karl Rosenqvist August 15, 2010 / 2:46 pm

Wow, this is so weird for me. I live in Sweden and here most guys are uncut and here it’s almost the other way around. Great article!

• BeirutBoy August 15, 2010 / 3:52 pm

10x for pointing that out Karl.

Every country and society is different.

I think it’s all a matter of what you’re used to seeing, touching, and well…”tasting”.

6. webmistress August 15, 2010 / 5:17 pm

your so naughty Beirut Boy, but this is no joking matter when it comes to us females, especially in africa thats the home of the female circumcision not sure what other countries do it…most of the time its done with force, great pain and while girls are of the age where they can feel it and remember having it done!

• BeirutBoy August 15, 2010 / 6:11 pm

I know it’s no joking matter webmistress. Not at ALL! Having people mutilate your genitals is no joking matter!

It’s rly disgusting how some tribes and closed-minded people do it to this day.

The procedure is generally illegal in most countries, but still practiced to this day in parts of the world like Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, and other parts of Africa as you mentioned.

I can’t imagine the pain these girls go through.

• webmistress August 15, 2010 / 10:33 pm

I bet a 100 dollars that the people who perform this brand of butchery (on men and women) have’nt had it done to themselves…i’m sure of it.

• david October 29, 2010 / 1:59 am

and it’s done to boys at the same age too… so what’s the difference? You are still mutilating genitals of children

7. uncutspeaksout August 20, 2010 / 8:46 pm

Im uncut, and lets say, I´m not happy with it, it doesn´t retract fully and I think at least in two cases I thought thinks could not go on because of that, its not ugly though, don´t get me wrong…. And it refrained me from being the ¨Top¨in intercourse, though I feel I can both Top and Bottom. Therefore, I think I will have to do an operation, to be able to retract it, but I won´t cut…too late for that now, and besides, it is certainly more pleasure giving.

great blog, best regards from Cairo..

• BeirutBoy August 20, 2010 / 9:08 pm

Well thanks for speakin out!

I didn’t know there was a treatment for retracting the skin without actually cutting. Sounds interesting.

Glad u enjoyed the blog 🙂

8. npnf August 26, 2010 / 10:12 pm

Interesting post. In my opinion circumcision was recommended in ancient times because people didn’t have access to water (especially in the desert) to get clean or because people thought that removing the sensitive and protecting foreskin would stop boys from masturbating. I find it ridiculous that people still believe that uncut is dirty or that circ would decrease mast. Circumcision (whether male or female) is a genital mutilation. Keep your hands off unconsenting babies’ penises. Give them control over their own bodies.

9. Benjamin September 21, 2010 / 12:27 am

Like in Sweden (Karl Rosenqvist’s reaction), in Belghium most guys are uncut and cut guys are a minority. The cliché goes that we don’t know how to handle a cut penis. How can a cut penis have pleasure? And so on.

It’s a coincidence I saw anSATC episode with the (un)cut debate in it. I don’t understand you Americans :-P. Why would uncut be filthy? We take shiwers you know ;-).

Btw I am cut.

Benjamin

10. Max B. October 10, 2010 / 10:29 pm

Hello Beirut Boy,
    Very good survey your doing. I can only speak for myself. I have traveled around the world and have enjoyed beautiful men of all backgrounds. I would highly recommend it if you can. It gives you a much better outlook of life. As to your question “cut or uncut?” I have had them both, and I have enjoyed them both. I would say the most important thing is that it looks good, smells good, tastes good, and feels good!. Some of the best sex you will ever have, has nothing at all to do with how a cock has been “sculpted”. It’s just like eating escargot…they don’t look very good, the idea is a little daunting, but the taste is great!

• BeirutBoy October 11, 2010 / 9:43 am

I’m so taking ur advice into consideration!
      I’m not into snails but I’ll make an exception…Can’t wait to taste that “escargot”! =)

11. Mike Arnold January 18, 2011 / 2:16 am

I am a cut american, however I was never happy that my parents made that decision for me. Uncut is natural, and so hot to play with, I prefer uncut guys!!!

12. Alex October 1, 2012 / 8:02 am

Don’t call it extra skin you fuck!
    Cut guys don’t know what they are missing.

13. Adam November 5, 2012 / 5:18 pm

Man you are sick. Get a life. More important shit to talk about then dicks that may or may not be circumcised.

14. patrick December 21, 2012 / 4:12 pm

Cu or uncut…man or woman ,three things are important 1)water 2) soap 3) perfume(optional)