Top 10 Madonna Quotes

Madonna. From her "Sex" book. (1992).

1. I don’t care if you have a small dick, as long as you know how to use that stick.

2. Everybody loves you when they are about to cum.

3. I won’t be happy till I’m as famous as God.

4. Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.

5. Straight men need to be emasculated. I’m sorry. They all need to be slapped around. Women have been kept down for too long. Every straight guy should have a man’s tongue in his mouth at least once.

6. Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don’t judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family.

7. I wouldn’t have turned out the way I was if I didn’t have all those old-fashioned values to rebel against.

8. I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.

9. No man can have sex with anyone but me and since I don’t have that kind of time on my hands, you might as well all be gay.

10. I’ll flirt with anyone from garbagemen to grandmothers.

18 thoughts on “Top 10 Madonna Quotes

1. Joseph July 27, 2010 / 12:58 am

LOVED this. Keep up the great posts ❤

2. Danielle July 27, 2010 / 12:38 pm

Now THAT is a woman..Great great great photo..

There can only be one Madonna.

3. jaco223 July 27, 2010 / 11:04 pm

Hey man….I don’t know who put a comment under the name Joseph, but I don’t appreciate it. Because I never did that. It’s awfully strange there is no link to follow from
    Joseph. And I don’t know how you got to my blog to comment. Please remove that comment under Joseph, ad this one as well. Thank you.

• BeirutBoy July 28, 2010 / 4:24 pm

Hey there

Well I’m pretty sure ur not the only one in the blogosphere who’s name is Joseph.

I did not visit ur website from the comment above but by through the WordPress forum 🙂

Take care mate.

• jaco223 July 29, 2010 / 1:47 am

BB

Glad we got this cleared up. I was a total jerk. I love Madonna BB …always have. Her comments are great. She is a great artist. Number 8 is great. I still have a crush on the material girl. 🙂

Great blog…Contiuned Success.

I’ll be visiting more often.

Sincerely,
        Jaco

4. IzaakMak July 28, 2010 / 8:45 pm

I don’t care what anyone says, Madonna is one hell of a woman!

5. Rasha August 10, 2010 / 2:19 pm

With all the queer and offensive implications she puts out there. She makes the world seem so worth living and undeniably crazy! I’m a Madonna fanatic, and a Goo Goo for Lady Gaga- She says : “They can’t scare me, if I scare them first.”

• BeirutBoy August 10, 2010 / 2:33 pm

Oh what I would give to be part of Madonna’s ‘Truth or Dare’ documentary and go crazy with her.

Yeah I think I’ve heard that quote before! Smart gal that gaga.

6. Pingback: Sex «
  7. Gaytheist May 11, 2011 / 4:43 pm

This is so cool…she’s so outspoken and honest about life

• BeirutBoy May 11, 2011 / 4:50 pm

Plus courageous. In the early 1990s, she was practically the only female musician making those bold statements!

8. Escapist June 10, 2011 / 2:27 pm

You’ve put up a whole Madonna post on the day of my birthday, how awesome is that? 😀
    Long live the Queen!

• BeirutBoy June 10, 2011 / 2:33 pm

Someone has a summer bithrday 😉
      That’s a gr8 coincidence! habbeyt.
      ps: it’s funny u shud mention madonna. I’m listenin to her songs now.

• Escapist June 10, 2011 / 2:52 pm

Haha, I clicked on the Madonna tag because I was listening to her too 😉

9. Anonymous November 1, 2013 / 3:33 pm

I want to sex u Madonna! Cmon, bring it on baby!