Karen Walker’s my favorite character from “Will & Grace”. She’s rude, spoiled, fashionable, egocentric, lazy, and a gold-diggin borderline alcoholic with very low morals.
Here are some classic (and laugh your ass off) quotes:
1. I’m too tired to slap you. Bash your face against my palm.
2. No one in the world would believe you’re straight. You fell out of the gay tree, hitting every gay branch on the way down. And you landed on a gay guy… and you did him.
3. I forget, what are you these days, gay or straight? Wait, let me do a little test. Okay, there’s a penis and a vagina in a tent. And it’s on fire. Which do you save?
4. Honey, I would suck the alcohol out of a deodorant stick.
5. Unless you’re served in a frosted glass, never come within four feet of my lips.
6. Husbands come and go but the Chanel slingback is forever.
7. I know what guilt is. It’s one of those touchy-feely words that people throw around that don’t really mean anything. You know, like ‘maternal’ or ‘addiction’.
8. I’m fabulous. I’m an incredible dresser. I’ve got buckets of money. I’m a hoot and a half and I got a killer rack.
9. You’re in a gay club with a nice ass, start shakin’ that money maker!
10. [Looks disgusted lookin’ at Grace] Honey… we talked about this blouse.
11. The kids will be fine. I cracked a window in the limo.
12. It looks like your new sweetie has turned his back on homosexuals. And not in the good way.