Rihanna’s Arabic Tattoo

Check out Rihanna and her Arabic ink.

Can you figure out what it reads?

Rihanna's Arabic Tattoo

Look closer and you’ll see:

الحريّة في المسيح

which means

“Freedom in Christ”

A closer look

Can’t wait to hear Rihanna’s new album Loud (out November 12). Already lovin “Only Girl” & “Who’s That Chick?”.

Here are some lyrics from a song called “S&M”:

“I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.
Sex in the air. I don’t care. I love the smell of it.
Sticks and stones may break my bones.
But chains and whips excite me.”

Source: Rihanna: The Billboard Cover Story

11 thoughts on “Rihanna’s Arabic Tattoo

1. Jimmy October 9, 2010 / 7:50 pm

c’mon rude boy boy can you get it up…under my umbrella ella ella… XD

• BeirutBoy October 9, 2010 / 7:56 pm

To this day…I can’t get enough of the “ella-s” ;)

2. Anonymous November 24, 2011 / 8:37 pm

Rihanna is FIRE-hot! Enough said-one.

3. Juliet May 12, 2012 / 2:20 am

Freedom in Christ? Doesn’t make any sense…especially in Arabic. Idiotic. Too bad she seems to be a masochistic moron.

• joanie December 29, 2012 / 5:17 pm

you are so dumb

4. me February 9, 2013 / 3:56 pm

yes.. actually “the freedom – in – Christ” makes absolutely no sense in arabic and sounds so strange… I think someone translated that word by word..but actually you can´t do that (translation word by word9 from english to arabic

• Anonymous February 22, 2013 / 4:37 am

it doesn´t make any sense because the gramatic of the sentence is wrong
      it should be almassih(المسيح) instead of massih (مسيح) I

• Tiffany March 3, 2013 / 7:16 am

maybe masih al dijal

5. voyance gratuite July 9, 2013 / 4:58 am

Cliquez ici pour profiter d’une voyance 100% gratuite sur ce site web de voyantes et de professionnels de l’astrologie.

Une consultation de voyance va certainement faciliter votre existence, car qui découvre son futur reconnait
    mieux les petits plaisirs de tous les jours.
    Les astrologues présentés sur notre annuaire sont
    formés dans la prédiction amoureuse et dans la prédiction de
    la vie professionnelle, et ils vous donneront des conseils précieux.

Ne vous posez plus de questions, faites le pas et contactez un des astrologues de l’équipe
    de notre cabinet de voyance pour une prédiction immédiate.

Vu que nous sommes persuadé du sérieux de
    nos voyants, nous offrons la première consultation
    en privé durant 10 minutes.

6. blogboy April 22, 2014 / 9:10 am

Greetings, I do think your site may be having internet browser compatibility issues.

Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks
    fine however, if opening in I.E., it’s got some overlapping
    issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, great site!